Final Year at ONU Kicks off Without a Hitch

 


Hi there. My Name is Cross De La Cruz, and I am writing this blog to talk about my life in my senior year at Ohio Northern University. It’s my fourth year here in the big village of Ada, and I can say that this place might just be heaven on earth. That was nearly solidified this summer as I worked at the local bar Tavern 101. As a bartender there I learned new skills and met many kind people. I also learned that old men like their coffee sweet and never bring an old lady jelly without asking what kind she’d like.

 

This is also my fourth and final year as a Football player both at ONU and ever in the rest of my life. I am proud of many things that I have accomplished so far. I have lettered in varsity every year, I am a perennial special teams starter and I caught a reverse kickoff in midair, so even though my time as a player has never been that glamorous or eventful it has been worth every second. This year is looking to be possibly the best year yet. We kicked off the season with a scrimmage at Trine University in Angola Ohio where it seemed everyone on the team is looking to make massive strides. Hopefully these strides are long enough to take us to the OAC championship this year.



Comments

  1. Hope this semester is turning out to be everything you imagined it to be! Good Luck with the rest of the semester!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Begins without a Hitch

Chapter 12 Blog